Monday, April 15, 2013

[Fitness] My Favorite Ab Workout


It's been really quiet on the blog the past few days because life has been so busy for me. Between job interviews, first day of work, our furniture and kitchenware finally showing up, unpacking, organizing, rearranging, social events every night (have you seen The Place Beyond the Pines?), catching up on school work... the list could go on and on. However, our new place is looking great (I can't wait to share pictures!), I'm making friends in this new town and life outside the blog is all caught up... for now.


Over the next few days I'll be back with more recipes (whole wheat garlic flatbread, guacamole and some tasty breakfast cookies), but for now I thought I would share with you my favorite ab workout.


With summer right around the corner (it's hard to believe, I know), I'm sure your minds have briefly entertained the idea of swim suit season. And what goes better with a bikini than a pair of rock hard abs? This workout is a killer. It is by far the most effective ab workout I have ever done. It works every part of your abs -lower, upper, obliques and hip flexors. I guarantee that if you commit to doing this workout 4-5 times a week between now and when you hit the beach you will  strutting up and down the shoreline showing off your new, toned abs. So without further ado, let the sweating begin!


 I'd love to hear your thoughts on the workout or if you have an ab workout that you'd recommend.
Happy crunching!

Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment