Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mango Ginger Coconut Ice Cream (Vegan)


Looking for something refreshing, cool and creamy that you don't need to feel guilty about? Look no further! This "ice cream" takes all of five minutes to make and it doesn't require an ice cream maker.

Mango Ginger Coconut Ice Cream
  • 1 Heaping Cup of Frozen Mango, chopped
  • 1/2 Cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk
  • 1 Teaspoon Agave (or to taste)
  • 1 Teaspoon Freshly Grated Ginger (or to taste)
Place all ingredients in a food processor. Mix the ingredients together, I like using the "cream" setting. Continue mixing until the desired consistency is reached. I find that I like it better with a few mango bits left intact or you can add some mango bits on top as a garnish. Serve immediately for a soft-serve consistency or freeze for a firmer texture. If you do put it in the freezer, I find it's best to take it out a few minutes before serving to allow it to soften slightly. Enjoy!



What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do you prefer fruity or chocolate-y?

Peace & Love,
Joy

4 comments:

  1. This look so yummily delicious! I would love to eat it right now. I am so glad I found your blog. I love the layout and the design. I will definitey be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. We are so excited about our latest giveaway, be sure to check it out. Link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/garnish-ed-kettle-corn-garnish-giveaway.html?m=1#comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your blog looks great! That popcorn looks awesome!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I'm a bit late to the game, but I LOVE this recipe! My family isn't fond of me being vegan, but they loved this ice cream. I may make a double batch next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use peaches instead of mangos?

    ReplyDelete