Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Five Things

[1]
Today I was oh-so-excited when I noticed one of the first signs of spring in my parents' front yard!



[2]
My IPad Mini finally showed up this week! And I quickly learned how to use it! (I'm not the most technologically savvy individual).



[3]
I tried to make a gluten-free lasagna tonight, but the noodles fell apart on me which was a major disappointment. However, I ended up just mixing the noddles with some goat cheese, spinach, shredded zucchini and summer squash; added some basil, oregano, parsley, green onion and garlic, topped it all with some tomato sauce and cooked it like lasagna. It actually came out pretty good! I'm calling it Lazy Girl's Lasagna Casserole.



[4]
I finished off a bottle of homemade vanilla extract tonight. I made this one back in July, didn't start using it until September. That'll give you an idea of how much vanilla I go through and why I make it myself! P.S.- Does anyone have a brilliant idea of how I can remove the vanilla beans from the bottle? I'd like to use them if I can.



[5]
I went to the beach yesterday morning and caught a beautiful sunrise! More pictures to come!


Hope your week is going well!

Peace & Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment