Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette


I wasn't even planning on posting again today, but then I tried Megan's (from The Detoxtinista) Honey Balsamic Salad Dressing. Oh man. It's good. I had to share it. I am currently enjoying my second bowl of salad just because I wanted more of the vinaigrette.

Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Adapted from: The Detoxinista 
  • 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
  • 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
  • 2 Tablespoons Honey (vegans, try Pure Maple Syrup)
  • 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
  • 1/2 Cup Water
  • Splash of Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Transfer to storage container. Allow to chill for at least four hours before serving for the best flavor. Enjoy!



I've been trying to make more and more of my own dressings and condiments. Do you have any favorites that you like to make?

Peace & Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment