Monday, March 25, 2013

Friends, Sunshine and 90s TV Shows

Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Saturday, I had a double wedding shower for two of my cousins getting married this summer. It was great to catch up with them and other friends and family I haven't seen in years. From there I continued traveling north to visit my dear friend Alisha. It's hard living far away from the people you love and she is definitely one of the people I miss most. 
Too cool for school.
By the time I arrived at her house we were both starving so we walked over to Wrapture to pick up some dinner. Alisha got the Jerk Chicken wrap and I got the Middle Eastern. There wasn't too much in the way of Middle Eastern food in Maui and I definitely missed falafels. We brought dinner back to her place where we enjoyed old episodes of Dawson's Creek and talking about life until after 2 in the morning. After all, that's what best friends are for, right?


The next morning we took our time getting up and then walked over to Atomic where Alisha got the Swinger Smoothie and I got a hot chai tea latte with soy milk. Next, we headed next door to Phantom Gourmet where we picked up some delicious croissants (Alisha-chocolate, me-almond) before walking down to the park. 


It was a beautiful day. The first day since I've arrived in New England where I've been able to spend a significant amount of time outside without completely freezing. 


I'm really going to miss living near the ocean when I move to Colorado so I took full advantage of the scenery and breathed in deep gulps of salty air.


So long Massachusetts. Thank you for the fun day. I'm sure I will see you again.


How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment